Complete Inventory Management
- Archiv8 can manages every item you sell or collect, and all accompanying information.
- Robust edition handling makes it easy to manage works in an edition, whether you have one or one hundred.
- The powerful search tool allows you to find works by artist, status, title, or any combination you can dream of.
- Batch importing makes it easy to migrate information from existing programs and start using Archiv8 immediately.
- Store unlimited information on artworks, including multiple images, editions, provenance, shipping, location and over 20 other standard fields.
- Each inventory record has accompanying document storage, with no limitations on the number, size, or type of files you can add. Condition reports, press clips, contracts, or any other files can live alongside the work.
- Emailing a work to a client is a one click process in Archiv8. Every email you send is tracked, making it easy to see who got what work.
- The Inventory List tool makes it easy to group works into exportable and printable lists.
- Each time you import a work by a new artist, Archiv8 automatically creates a record for that artist in your account.
- The Artist page makes it easy to see all the artists in your inventory, and how many works you have by each all on one page.
- Each artist record has the ability to add detailed information, including nationality, notes, contact information, and searchable tags.
- Archiv8 allows you to import documents, like bios or CV's, for each artists, and there are no limits on the size, number or types of files you can import.
- Lots of inventory means lots of sharing and emailing with clients, advisors, insurers, shippers, and more. With that in mind, Archiv8 stores all of your contacts, making it easy for you to email an artwork, invoice, consignment, or any other document right from Archiv8.
- Easily search your clients and create lists. Search by location, name, client status, or any other field.
- Each client record can store all the key information you need, including multiple emails, phone numbers, and addresses. You can also create searchable tags to track things like client status, artwork interests, or any other data.
- Getting your client data into Archiv8 is easy. Our batch import tool can import contacts from Gmail, Outlook, Mac Address Book, and CSV files.
- One of the advantages of having all your clients in Archiv8 is our History tool. Everything you do with your clients is tracked, so you can see what artworks were emailed, when invoices were sent, and when a client views works in a Private Room.
- Archiv8 shows all the invoices and consignments for any client, making it simple to see a client's purchase and consignment history.
- Client lists allow you to create purpose-specific groupings of clients, for example, a list of VIP clients, photography collectors, or a list of clients in Miami for your trip to Basel. Lists can be exported as a CSV file or printed as a checklist.
- Archiv8 is the only inventory system that comes with a built-in shipping calculator.
- The shipping calculator allows you to generate automatic estimates from shippers including Cadogan Tate and FedEx.
- The user need only enter the origin, destination and dimensions of the package.
- If a quote looks good, just select “Notify Shipper” and Archiv8 will automatically send an email linking you with the shipping company.